As I posted a month ago, my laptop crashed on me.
I had my old laptop diagnosed. I was first charged with a 20 dollar fee, but I was only able to give $15 because I didn't have enough cash. Since he was a Filipino, he was kind enough to say that $15 was enough down payment.
When they called me up they told me that it will cost around $200 plus to have my laptop fixed (My laptop already had LCD issues prior to everything) Almost a price of a new laptop right?? But what I'm just concerned is getting my files.
I said, no thanks.. it's too expensive.
Felt bad I even had it diagnosed and I feel that I was ripped off with the "diagnostic" fee.
When the boyfriend returned the laptop to me, I got surprised (more than a gasp!) that my laptop turned on!!
OH EM GEE RIGHT ?? lol ... I was able to see a glimpsed of the bios fingerprint password despite the broken LCD and I was lucky enough to get in! At most time it would usually take more than one trial before my laptop accepts my fingerprint.
What surprises me even more is that I was able to turn on my laptop even without the AC adapter...
It means my battery is still working! ... Lol..
It's my lucky day I guess...
My laptop's LCD is still broken and I can barely see anything, but at least I can turn it on already!
All I have to do now is look for a cord to project my laptop to the HDTV and I can temporarily browse my laptop's files with it.
Thank you universe.. for the wonderful surprise!
I guess the people at the IT shop didn't bother to check my laptop again... or maybe they fixed it for me already? .. I don't know.. the guy pretty much said that there was a "circuit" problem with my laptop that's why it wouldn't open.
Oh well... :)
Yours Truly,
1 comment:
Don't you just love when that happens?
Post a Comment