Saturday, July 9, 2011

To Whom It May Concern:

I'm looking for this kind of shoe!!!


NOT because I have a wedding to attend or anything fancy.


I JUST WANT TO HAVE THEM AND WEAR THEM FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

And it will be my most favorite and treasured pair of shoe. Just because I didn't but it spontaneously on the rack and because I had to research them and go out of my ways to have them.

Yours Truly,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty shoes. I'd get annoyed with the ribbons up my legs though okay.

~ "C" said...

Well hellooooooooo there! I'm sorry I've been MIA. Work SCHED had been really cruel (not work per se) and haven't blogged too. *sad* how've you been. are you still here in SF???

~ "C" said...

PS. I love those shoes. I got the same style 4 years ago from....guess where....PAYLESS. they are really cute!

Toni Rose said...

Clarrisse!! Yes I'm still in SF, you taking me out? :)) lol.

Anyway these shoes are actually under bridal wear, lol .. You got one from payless?? With the ribbon strap?

I've been busy too... Just a blog post here and there but no time to bloghop! Busy playing pS3... Lol and organizing the songs on my iTunes ... Haha. Hundreds of songs more to go.

~ "C" said...

weh i think i lost my 1st comment :(