Monday, August 1, 2011

Shopaholic

The reason I went out today was I wanted to buy a watch.

I went back to JC Penny but the watch I wanted was no longer in stock :(


Felt little regret that I didn't buy it the moment I saw it before...

The good side however, it turns out that jc penny had a 20% promotion sale and 20% merchandizing sale which totals a 40% off on purchases...

I therefore ended up buying this:



Even though I was able to save myself around 50 bucks... I actually still feel bad because I could have saved $7 more if only I answered the survey I got previously from last time I visited Jc penny.



Huhu


That's still 7 dollars!!!!!!!!


Lol

Yep that's me... I feel totally bummed out when I am not able to maximize discount opportunities.

Oh well... I'll just stare at my new watches until I convince myself that this was a good buy.


1k pesos for an Original Disney watch?
Where in Manila can I get a deal with that? ... On the other hand, I could have just asked my uncle to buy me a watch at Disneyland since he's a Cast Member and he has a 45% discount on All Disney purchases

What the hell am I blabbing about.

Oh shoot

I'm such a shopaholic.

It's a good thing that I only have a few days here in the U.S. Because I have to stop shopping!

Daddy Please send me money!!! -_-


Manila, I'm ready to go home now .... before I max out my credit cards.

Yours Truly,

1 comment:

Chew On This said...

THat's what I like about the States. When they say something is on sale, it really is. Unlike here in Manila, they're making suckers out of shoppers.