Busy week in San Francisco...
Or maybe it's just me...
I was able to hook my Broken laptop to the HDTV and now I'm busy backing up files.
It was pretty cool actually, having the tv as the monitor.
 |
watching it through the HDTV
GREAT QUALITY! |
At the same time from backing up files, I'm organizing my songs in iTunes because some songs didn't have titles on them (using my new laptop ofcourse). I use this cool apple application, "
Sound hound" that gives you song details. All you have to do is play the music and it tells you all the details about it. Cool huh? You can even just sing or hum a song. Perfect if you have a tune stuck in your head and you dont know the title.
Anyway so I'm updating my songs... ONE BY ONE.
And categorizing them by year the song was released.
Talk about OCD
So that's my busy week :)
Yours Truly,
1 comment:
really it looks like a busy week
Post a Comment