Monday, July 4, 2011

Dear Apple

your sales gave me the wrong information. I feel bad.

I feel bad because I had my product shipped to Los Angeles, whereas I was told that I could re-route it later.

Now your system is down and it's complicated.

It's supposed to arrived July 7, 2011 but I was just told by customer service that it will get extended.

Why o Why!!!!!! =((

I was told it shouldn't!

I feel bad, I should have wagered it to be shipped in San Francisco instead.

It's just coz it's complicated here... It's all apartments and duplexes that the mailboxes are public and so many gates its SO COMPLICATED. ARGH!

Right now I just wish you fix your shipping tool site NOW. WHY OF ALL THE DAYS OF THE YEAR FOR SERVICE TO BE DOWN IT HAS TO BE NOW?? I AM SO PISSED.

I had to wake up really early as soon as Customer Service hours open and they are having a hard time re-routing it. I'm pissed.

But just deliver my package in good condition okay?!!??!!?!

*sigh*

Need to wait longer.

FedEx don't fail me.

Yours Truly,

3 comments:

Alice X said...

That's customer services for you! Sucks

Anonymous said...

Blech. Customer Service can be a pain in the neck. Hope you get your package soon.

Toni Rose said...

I think it was the sales agent that really started this confusion, gave me the wrong information!