My other favorite therapy is Retail Therapy.
In layman's terms... SHOPPING.
The other day I posted about wanting to have these cute shoes I found online but didn't know where to get them.. Well, good news... I got them! ... bought them from this kind old lady whose business was to re-sell bridal or promenade shoes. She lived somewhere in the affluent neighborhoods of San Francisco and was really nice. This was her last stock! and Good thing it was my size!! how lucky and meant to be that must be!

Boyfriend and I went to JC Penny, and every time I go there, the watches always attract me. I wanted to buy one but they were so expensive! LOL Not too expensive though :)) it's just that it wasn't practical for me because I'm technically on a "budget" and already running out of funds considering I've been in the states for 5 months already. All the money went out but no money went in. lol.

I remember buying last year during the Black Friday sale and I was able to get a good cute watch worth $12!
I gasped when saw these cute jelly sandals which was on sale from $18.99 down to, $8.99.

I LOVE JELLY SANDALS! It took me like almost half an hour to decide which pair to buy. lol .. Wanted to buy one of each color.. but like I said, my funds are limited.
We also went to best buy to use the $20 gift card I won a few weeks ago when I bought my U-draw. Turns out CD's were Buy 2 get 1 free so we ended up buying 3 new CDs. It's pretty much a good buy since technically we only paid for one CD because of the freebie promo and the gift card.
So that's about it... off to enjoy the new PS3 games we bought!
Yours Truly,
4 comments:
Haha. Shopping can be VERY theraputic. :)
imma think of a cuter outfit u could pair those cute flats with. :P btw, are those the only color available??
RLYNN!! i actually have cute skirts i bought from bangkok that has a material like of a tutu.. haha... but i left it in LA, I haven't worn them in public.. HAHA... no proper venue/purpose for it yet...
I'll just probably take a photo and upload it here when i get back..
the FLATS are REALLY cute aren't they?? really did some research ... they are only available in white satin or silk. since they are "bridal" shoes and are dyeables.. so you can dye them to any color you want. and many times you want
I'm glad you got the shoes! life is short....always buy THEE shoes!
Post a Comment