Even though you weren't able to solve my problem about having my iPad2 shipped to San Francisco instead of Los Angeles...
You got me when you said "I'll give you a free smart cover instead".
I jumped for joy. (even though my friend told me she was going to give her smart cover to me...)

It's still different when it's really yours right? coz if it's from my friend then I will be obliged to use it.
Now I won't have to think too much that my iPad2 is lying on my bed in Los Angeles, while I'm over here in North California. And now, there's more to looking forward to!
Thank you Leo, for not only giving me the freebie but also being frank by advising not to re-route the package anymore. And NO THANKS to other customer service agents who knew nothing except to give me different stories.
But I also have to commend Nicole, for tracking my package closely and giving out efforts on contacting FedEx about my re-routing concern. Thanks, but Leo already got me with the Freebie.
ISSUE SOLVED.
and I'm officially closing the ticket number.
Now I can enjoy my Vacay in San Francisco and wait for 2 weeks before I can open my Apple Packages as if it's my birthday.
Yours Truly,
1 comment:
Yay for semi-resolved issues!
Post a Comment